Nikolaos Th. Konstantinidis, was born in Piraeus. He graduated from the Law School of Athens University. Ηe acquired a postgraduate diploma in private law «Dea de droit privé» and prepared a Doctorat at the University of Poitiers, in France, 1994, with degree «cum laude»-«très honorable»: «L’ intervention du secteur public dans les entreprises privées en difficulté», published by A. Sakkoulas - Bruylant 1996, with introduction of Prof. Thanassis Liakopoulos. He is a attorney at law entitled to plead before the Supreme Court and a member of Piraeus Bar Association. He has also been a lawyer in the Piraeus Port Authority since 1987 (he has been Head of the Legal Department of Contracts and Legal Opinions since 2010). In 2003, he represented the Piraeus Bar Association in the «Green Law» Seminar organized by the Madariaga European Foundation in Brussels, presenting the report (in French and English language) «The protection of the marine environment against maritime casualties in European and International Law».
In 2015 he was a speaker in the Conference, organized by the Hellenic Ministry of Justice and the Supreme Court, which took place in the Court of Appeal in Athens, in honor of the French delegation «Institute of Higher Security and Justice Studies» (INHESJ), presenting the report in French language: «The impact of economic crisis in the Justice in Greece». He has generally participated, as a speaker, in a great number of International Conferences. He has also published several articles on commercial, maritime and public law in law reviews.
- «The legal status of shipwrecks and damages in the area of PPA». Commercial Law Review 1992, p. 683-699.
- «The private companies in difficulty : impact on labor relations» Nomiko Vima (46) 1998 p. 601-623.
- «Ιnternational legal issues arising from wrecks in ports», published by “Mytilineos” in 1998.
- «Issues of european law in the field of port services» Law of Firms and Companies 1999, p. 369-376.
- «Legal issues concerning the limitation of liability under the International London Convention 1976 LLMC» report at the 4th International Conference on maritime law, organized by Piraeus Bar Association, 6/2001, published by A. Sakoulas, p. 277-298.
- «Challenging the limitation of the compensation for marine oil pollution» report at the 5th International Conference of maritime law, organized by the Piraeus Bar Association, 10/2004, published by A. Sakoulas, p. 53-76.
- «Responsibility for wrecks removal, in Greek and International Law» Volume related to the Conference organized by Piraeus Bar Association, «Environmental responsibility: theoretical developments and implementation issues », 6/2009, published by Nomiki Vivliothiki 2010, p. 125-135.
- «The public nature of PPA in the recent jurisprudence» Nomiko Vima (58) 2010 p. 2462-2472.
- «The law of wreck removal from ports. International and comparative law: current evolution. Greek law: de lege lata and de lege ferenda» Nomiko Vima (60) 2010 p. 1056-1065.